Friday, October 30, 2009

Fareast plaza with YY.


Commendation day , hmm its like getting more boring as the years passed?
Cheered alot when LUNA's name is called , our class top 3. HEHEH! I sucha good classmate and a good friend! :D
But Yuanyu was too busy sleeping beside me. No interest in the whole event D:
The worst thing is Enjia sat infront of me , he block my whole view during the singing of school song. I can't even see the screen.

I neither tall nor short. But he is so tall -.-
Finally everything has ended , went back to our classroom. And today its only like 23 students turned up ? About 7 girls left in the class from the original 12 girls.

Rushed home today , after accompanying jingyi to "beg" Mr Siva to return back her phone. Still wondering if she got back her phone?
Went to Fareast Plaza , tempted to buy alot of things but what's missing ? ($)
So in the end i bought a dress which cost me estimated $30.


I LOVE MY EYES
Gna go back there again with YY .

No comments:

Post a Comment