Monday, October 19, 2009

Survival Training camp

Freak you!
I don't want to jump lalalalalala!
Enough of my stupid rantings.

BEFORE THE CAMP
Enjoy myself as if i won't come back.



CYCLE CYCLE CYCLE At the Pasir Ris park.
Went home late as usual b'cause we went off like 9 plus and reached home nearly 12.
I haven even pack my bag so i rushed through the whole thing until 0030.
I went to sleep finally. But i can't sleep.

My whole brain was filled with JETTY JUMP.


DAY ONE OF THE SURVIVAL CAMP.

Grouped with Eeleong and Jiun loong.
Fathin supposedly was in my group but she didn't came as she had just recovered from her chickenpox.
D: SAD FACE.
At least one of my primary school friend , Weiquan joined in.
And my new found friend Shengcheng.

Lunch , i didn't ate that much , the food taste bland .
Dinner , i have forgotten what i have ate. :/
Our first activity was JETTY JUMP. ( Freak it Freak it )
Eeleong was the very first one to jump , one by one and it's my turn.
FREAK IT.
Walking to the platform and out .. I walked back in the end.
Went back to the queuing line and sat at the back. Everyone was encouraging me. ):

Wenyu , luna , Eeleong , Syed , girls in my group.
So i jumped using the wrong method. IDON'TCARE , i did my job.
Then other squadmates still can't believed that i did jumped .

Last activity : INTERMEDIATE ROPE CHALLENGE.
OMG! I like it . Maybe land activities suit me more than water activities.
I think i'm the fastest girl who completed it at that part. :)

DAY TWO OF THE SURVIVAL CAMP.

Woke up in the stupid early morning.
After an easy PT , we had our breakfast, I felt so full.
There's not even enough water for me.
My bottle was contaminated with the sea water. Tasted so awful.
Team building games > Survival cooking > Area cleaning > Go home!

BYEBYE. Imma sad, if i ever going to jump again , i will give you 50 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment