Friday, October 9, 2009

Once. No more. D:


We're once friends but i think for now we are not.
I find that you tends to choose your own "friends". Or sometimes i even wondered are they your friends?
When you feels happy , you will walk over and talk to us.
What do you think we're? Nearby vending machines ?
When you feel thirsty , vending machine is like so convenient for you , just a dollar plus you will get a can of drink. Sorry we're not.

Now you can stay happily with the new friends you have chosen for yourself.
Think about it yourself . We did not left you out. Everytime i can hear my friends telling me that when they talks to you , you just don't reply?  ( They will like ask me why? )
ME, myself also have experienced such things before.
And i don't even know what to say to them.

Now you've changed to sit beside your new friends , are you showing us that you don't want us anymore?
When asking you to go out with us , you are always busy , isn't it?
You likes to be with your boyfriend / others more than to be with us.
In other hand , you are always thinking that we left you out.
Since you can now treat me as invisible woman , I can also treat you as any invisible object i like!
.
Fair enough?
YES, i think so! I don't care whether you will be reading this post.
How you feels now is also none of my business.
Since you think other friends of yours is better than us , you are much more willingly to talk to them more than us. THEN, so BYEBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment