Sunday, October 4, 2009

My twins.

Click my NUFFANG ADS!
 
Let me show you my twins. My little-cute twinnie.
I think she's quite cute uh. Sorry if you cant's see her face clearly because she's abit shy.
Went to study again in RP. Can't even concentrate because Peiying is fooling around .
A A* student will become a F9 student if i'm going to continue to play like this .

Luna left to hospital after lunch.
Peiying SANDRA (my pet) went shopping around causeway point.
It hard to type when there's one ice-cream on my hand. Of course i am  busy person. :D

But i take out my own time to write a blogpost.I think I will be doing a skin after exams :)

Eating cake in the toilet :D and some pictures that is not uploaded.


Does luna's face looks like the moon? 
( The moon is on the right. )

No comments:

Post a Comment