Thursday, October 8, 2009

Revamp!

While waiting for the youtube videos to load finish. I am going to write blogpost.
Change my blog layout with no image to load (header image) So it loads much faster. I think.
Because of the HTML codes , I have wasted quite alot of time figuring out what / where to put.

A-maths paper2 is easy than paper1 . I think i am able to pass for overall. :D
*HAPPY* Not going to pst any picture now. Quite messy if you see too many images D:

Thinking whether i should put my plurk widget in this blog. ( The loading of this blog will gets longer )
I suddenly thought of shopping while writing this post :)
I must finish TOP's family outing episode ONE by today! Tomorrow continue , tomorrow tomorrow.

2 more days and TOP'S new show is going to be out "IRIS" He's a bad guy in this show.
OMG! I will be you-tubing everyday to check updates about it :D

Goodbye. See you again !
Click on the navigation " tagboard" to click my ads :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment