Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Before the year ends.



DIKUS :
Should I say it as a whole group / One by one?

Luna : You've changed! Isn't it a good thing? Seeing that you could even did better than me in studies, I was * SIAN off * but I am still clever la .
Sometimes when I say something wrong or whatever , you will remind me of the right thing to say :D At times , I thought you were not keen in going out with us but at the end, you appeared! ( Like super woman ) But HOR, one thing I wna say about you is! You always don't want to say out what you're thinking blahblah. Cause you think i am a big-mouth but I'M NOT >:
Next time you must tell me! Thanks for always surprising me with your sudden existence.

Peiying : You've changed! IT IS A BAD THING! But i agreee that we have telepathy, everytime I mean almost , we wore almost the same clothes. Although we are always the ones who quarrel with each other , I got fault and you also got fault hor. 4 Years of friendship , so long ah! Always like to laugh at people unlike me, always tio bully by you all which you're the leader who leads the bullying ! D:< Thanks for always bullying me if not nothing to play.

Jingyi : You've changed! Not sure whether it's a good/bad thing! I know what you like! JINGYI LIKES TO WHINE like a cat. Hahah! You're the richest among us but sometimes you're like a bird on the tree. People got food then you take it and eat! Let's word harder and get into Temasak Poly :D I know you learnt alot of things la, what keyboard / wushu. eH, NOT ALOT LA. I don't like your dog. Byebye.Thanks for liking BIGBANG.

Sandra : You've changed! SUPER BAD. Thick+thick = SUPER THICK SKIN. You also la, got alot of money. You always very extra, when people feels sad keep making people more annoyed. Always emo de, then don't even know you emo about me or what la. And you're always/ mostly the last one to meet us. It's either you're busy sleeping or choosing what you wna wear. NEXT TIME. wake up 2 hours earlier okay!:D Thank you for a;ways acting cute infront of me if not i can't scold you.





Yuanyu : The most problematic girl I have ever met. Thanks for always talking to me in class though you spent your time sleeping in class too. If you're not there, I will feel lonely. AND your fashion sense DEEPLY INFLUENCED ME ALOT.If you have some money, spare to me instead of spending all okay! :>  And you always bring me to eat good food and end up lending money from you to eat good food. *YUM*
I hope you'll cry more, so I can find a cry-mate to cry with.

No comments:

Post a Comment