Sunday, December 27, 2009

Updates

Shouldn't have start my post with a photo. Currently staying home not going out. Wonders when can i go to flea to just seesee? Jan, I'll be going with YY and I'll make sure she reallys bring me there :>

CCA again tomorrow, one word to describe it BORING
Didn't get to use desktop yesterday >: My sister just kept on using, ignoring my existence. At least i have completed two e-maths worksheets, Chinese and a-maths online quiz. :D
Left with one e-maths worksheet Chemistry and 2 a-maths exercises.

On the day of Christmas , just purely went out and eat. My family doesn't really celebrates it . Bought Jeans , whenever I walk pass the shorts I will always take a look of it :D

Went Velocity with my sister and tio cheated there. Cotton on having sales? 50% OFF? There's only 50% off for SOME ITEMS only. The moment I think of it , Imma getting angry :O





No comments:

Post a Comment