Tuesday, December 29, 2009

>:

Updating my blog while playing games. :>
After reading Jingyi's post , I was thinking of what places i wna go and don't wna go. I think I will go to Hongkong / Paris! I may not go to countries like USA/America !

Had LONG hours of campcraft training for today and yesterday. We were like playing/ having fun while learning FlagStaff. :D Just that all the knots I have tied are not tight maybe due to the nervous-ness when we were competing against each other.

I like this korean group too . JEWELRY. Their songs are just simply fantastic and FABULOUS. Hahah!





  1. Flea with Yuanyu and her friends on Saturday *excited
  2. Go to SP Open house with Jingyi and others (?) *Anxious
  3. 31 Dec 2009 - The last day of the year. :<
  4. Tuition on the 6 Jan *Worried  ( Haven started on my homework )

No comments:

Post a Comment