Monday, December 21, 2009

Blogger is NORMAL



Yay! Blogger is back to normal :>
That means i can upload my photos in an easier way.

Guys, I am quitting or already quit playing Audition. O-levels are just next year, days really pass very fast. Maybe at another blink of eye, I might be sitting at the examination hall or whatever. :< And very quickly, i might be facing the fact that i cannot get into poly of my choice?

Bought a new book "Not alone" from Popular sales. Haven't read it because I just started on "Scarred" and stuck at Chapter4. Left with those maths homework, lost my Chemistry homework and Chinese. History project? I think nothing came out!

I wna get a B4 for my english. Changing new hotmail though sometimes I log in to my old email in case people finds me?

No comments:

Post a Comment