Friday, December 25, 2009

It's SNOWING


Hello readers. Good morning /Afternoon /Night, I really really miss-ed the FUN we had during the Christmas eve/ Christmas.

We meet up at Peiying's house. About 8 plus, we went out to Plaza Sing and walked to Fareast plaza with our heels on. Sandra was wearing heels at first then changed to boots.I like Luna's wedges , 2 blisters on my toes now >:

We sprayed here and there, became the spotlight when we had a spray fight with the strangers. No one wass clean over there unless they doesn't wna get dirty. Like any Pretty girls/ Handsome guys , they wna keep their *cleanest* image. When they knew people over there were spraying then why they chose to go over Orchard?

No doubt that was my first time playing spray can.There's different kind of spray cans, the smelly and sticky ones are the most disgusting snow. Met a foreigner who wanted to buy our Christmas hats for even higher price. .__.

Jingyi's Mommy sent us home, reached home about 2 plus. More photos will be uploaded in the next post. Most will be in my Facebook, if you're my friend.








No comments:

Post a Comment