Thursday, December 3, 2009

SOMETHING IS WRONG

I cannot upload photos but it's okay. :D I UPLOAD IT IN PHOTOBUCKET.
CLICK MY NUFFANG ADS thanks thanks and THANKS

BABYANDME!


BABY AND ME ! : Click! and watch it in SOJU.
Nice show + CUTE BABY + HANDSOME lead!!!!!!!!! Worth watching!

HHAHA! It's blogger's problem again , no wonder many people changed to onsugar but eventually they'll come back to blogger. I BELIEVE. :> I think this blogpost gonna used up quite alot of time b'cause I need to insert some html whenever i ends off. WHATEVER!

I've been using this few days playing games, watching korean movies/dramas and not forgetting my homeworks. Suddenly have the urge to study hard for next year's O-LEVEL. Heard that this years , those who took Os, overall was easy! Will it be hard for us next year? >:

My tuition teacher was super late man! At first , she have to come at 2 but she changed it to 4. And she came like almost 5. DUH! While waiting for her I was sitting there browsing magazines while waiting for her. SLOWPOKE. :)
HAHAHAH! Since she don't know I have a blog, why should i care to write about her. Hmm, Mummy says she gonna *fire her if she continues. I'll say BYEBYE.

WOWOWOWOWOOWW. This post is long.
BYEBYE people , i wanna go out with YY.

No comments:

Post a Comment