Thursday, December 31, 2009

What I wna do!

I am quiting all my online games (Quited audition a few weeks ago) and restrict myself for having over-dosage of computer next year.
Firstly , I am gna score well my a-maths/ English and Science .
Aiming for 12-14  for my O-level.

After all the O-levels have finish, I gna learn either Acoustic Guitar / Piano ( Which i can never afford to buy one :< )
I hope I can get into the Course of DESIGN ( Apparel Design- 14 Cut-off points )

I wna do alot of thing with DIKUS like riding bike on mountains? *COOL*
Go overseas together :D *Yeah-ness*
Shopping like HELL.
Celebrate our anniversary together :D

Of course saving money to buy :
A acoustic guitar so I can play it with yuanyu :>
A Camera 
A BIKE - I want it for a super long time eversince I have learnt how to ride a bicycle. >:

No comments:

Post a Comment