Monday, July 27, 2009

Added one new song to my playlist and remove a few.
Started to play maple .__. Maybe i will get sick of it a few days after.
Gonna have a very hard test on thrusday .
Mr Ravin said it will be hard. But still , pray hard that i will pass :D

PE. Run after the ball like mad woman . D:
Mrs ngoh gave alot of homework again.
Social studies test is coming too. All the test are all squeezed in one week.

HEHEH! I gonna come out with a series of poo skin.
Even when i was sleeping , i thinking of my new version of poo skin.
:) STUPID. Got time to sleep but i spend to think about this.

Watch Crayon shin chan video morning , afternoon.
So damn cute.
I wonder why he is not shy when everytime he always pull down his pants.
<3

Okay gonna continue with my maple (:

No comments:

Post a Comment