Thursday, July 9, 2009

Proper post today.
Homework left : Physics / e-maths.
Mr ravin has been missing for two days. Mrs ngoh is gone.
-.- she is not dead.
Mrs kok and Mrs ngoh will be back only on next week.
They went out to bugis shopping? Their fashion taste. TSK!

Sign up for plurk yesterday. People add me :D
I will very active uh!
Yuanyu and me just out things have changed not like it used to be.
Getting of having to take temperature everyday two times.
Thank you for the sweets :) Its tanyuanyu who gave me!

Peiying have the converse bag! We can take it to school together :)
Just now my computer stucked halfway.
But lucky! It didn't crash.
Just answered sandra's quiz , 57% considered highest?
:/ Pathetic two person took the quiz uh! D:

BYE PEOPLE

275 th POST

No comments:

Post a Comment