Tuesday, July 21, 2009

hehhy! I am back since yesterday. I like only gone for 2 days only. ):
I should be gone for a longer holidays uh!

School as per normal except today the time for school is 0805.
Racial harmony day is coming.
-costumes- -competition- such a boring procedures.
But at least tomorrow the school will ends at 1330.
Everybodyy. :) because of GCE o-level listening.
Anyway i lost my phone on the day when i went to marina barage on SAT.
Which is the day i have the photos taken below.
D: Pathetic.Because i make myself so wet and i stuff my phone in the bag.
While 2 of friend helped me to take my bag while i go toilet.
I came back its lost. -.-
What a unlucky day. I'm stucked with w200 .

Later i'm going to buy a new phone. HOPEFULLY. no ones steals my phone agn.
Actually on that day after i have lost my phone
i don't even have the appetite to eat anymore, i wish i can go home earlier .
But you all?

No comments:

Post a Comment