Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I am too busy playing motion in plurk :)
Today sucks totally. (!) Physics test
Supposedly today should have physics lesson + test Because of the o-level ..
Many of us didn't even study for it.
Argue-ing is useless. So take the test during our lunch break.
Was LIKE duh! Sacrifice my break just to do this stupid test. D:

English is boring as ever.
My head keep falling .. falling .
A-maths  -- Did my homework yesterday during study period.
So its okay. I don't even understand
what's the new law of logorithms she's talking about ==

Oh ya! I bought my phone yesterday.
But not the T707 cause the pink is out of stock somemore.
The price .. EXPENSIVE after adding this or that.
So i bought w503. COOL PHONE. What it is. Flip-phone or what.
Its none of your business. :)

My post is like so short everytime.
I know my POO skin is nice . I knew i knew it! :D
People tag me please.
My blog will be getting dead if you're not going to tag me.
Don't be a silent reader (:

I lost all my contacts okay!
If you have my no. please sms me so i can save your no.

No comments:

Post a Comment