Thursday, July 2, 2009

Homeworks. I left my chinese workbook at school.
I done nothing to that book. Incomplete work handed to mrs ngoh. D:
Am i considered late today? Because of that slow bus.
Alot of people gathered at the quadrangle.
New timing 0715. After this , it is considered late. .__.

Black painted hand :)
I know you guys love my poopoo. But i have yet found niaoniao.
I wanted to try livejournal?
How? My a-maths, no one completes the whole worksheet.
Some questions are just f.hard D:

Grace chow went crazyxzx after she have came back from her quarantined.
Had KFC. Like finally for this week. -SUDDEN CRAVES-
Jingyi is so agitated today.
Peiying laugh like some morons.
Luna is so red like a tomato.
Cassandra tan ate chicken today.
Kaiyi blur like a idiot.

I hate ponk ponk keh! D:
17 days to dikus' anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment