Friday, July 17, 2009

 
Super kinder bueno. 
I wonder how many you actually have dimple. 
I am so proud to say i  have three on my right cheek .:) 
Mrs lim became so fierce today - a-maths.
Keep shouting like a mad woman . 
Raised flag this morning to myself uh! D:
Carry art file , uniform ,school bag. Yuanyu : AUNTIE!
I wonder why some fishballs told me not to .. but she herself . 
TSK! Nevermind work doubly hard to do what we wanna do . 
Yiwen went mad today. She can draws but she can't paint. 
-WENT AROUND SAYING : YOUR COLORING VERY GOOD -
lol?
I like my blogsong uh! Listen to it :D
Why my karma drops yesterday. For unknown reason?
CSSP PRESENTATION TODAY. Gonna do the editings. 
Saw mr rumy playing basketball today. LONG SOCKS.-cute-
What goes around , comes around. -BACK TO YOU-

No comments:

Post a Comment