Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Are you jealous?
I spent 20k just to improve the restaurant.

Proper post today. :)
I can see fishball rolling around the school since monday.
Ate long john for lunch today. Whathehell. no money./;
Feel like changing my blogsong .
But can't decide what songs to put. All korean songs?
Especially big bang <3

Done alot of a-maths yesterday. -BRAINDAMAGE-
Changed venue for our a-maths lesson.Limited space to put books.
Mrs lim must be mad kept giving us homework.
Mrs ngoh also D:

Was chatting with diane for the whole a-maths lesson.
Of course i didn't miss out what teacher have said.
Not to miss.

Later gonna do my chinese homework .
Laughing at luna. I find her face is so funny.
-no expression- THAT PART ESP FUNNY.
Crazy planets here i come (:

No comments:

Post a Comment