Friday, July 10, 2009

Some people are just so plain stupid.
I hate eating plain bread.
Big brain doesn't mean you're clever :)

One week pass again .
Mrs oh came back today for phyiscs lesson.
In my opinion , mr yap way of teaching is better then her.
Maybe because of the volume of his voice?

Please don't resume the CCA.
I broke a testube during the chemistry lesson.
Teacher thought we were playing with the chemicals.
LAWLS! I pour too much solution -- overflow?

I haven played pet society.
My plurk karma gone up-ed again.
My friendster is still not dead.I upload my pet's photos.
:D
You look so big but inside you are so small.
What a superb actor you are! I wonders.

Mr ravin gave us so many homeworks
when he finally had his first lesson with us today! D:
Oral is so boring.
I don't want to have service learning --

No comments:

Post a Comment