Saturday, May 2, 2009



Click here.


Well my previous skin is submitted on 15 march.And this skin is submitted on 1 may.
This skin is not navigational. The navigations are placed there for show.

For firefox users , the size of the box will be in decreasing order.

But for IE user , all boxes are in same size.
It works better in FIREFOX. Recommended to firefox users.

Doing some of the homework . E-maths & A-maths. Whenever i stuck at certain question
, i took a long time it figure it out. like 15 mins. Or maybe half an hour?
I don't think i will be given like 3 hours for my maths test.

Done a new skin for my messenger.
On my pet 'shiat' in pet society. All pink.

愛就宅一起 Together. Last episode next week.

It ended so fast. i wonder the ending will end so suddenly just like the other shows.
Anyway vesak day is not yesterday. Its on next week. i think ?

Exam are coming again.
Npcc day rehearsal next monday. Well , let it be happy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment