Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nothing.

Did a few banners for my blog . Diku-ers link banner my blogskins profile all edited.
Blogskin banner. LIKE SO cool

Finally can relax and enjoy after having so many exams.
So many knowledge being forced into my head. I can forget them and prepare for my june holidays.
Yesterday, i bus-ed to school alone but after exam i bus-es with luna and jingyi to admir.
Eat my breakfast. Went home change , go out again.
Causeway point then to woodgrove park to play swing. Jingyi more pro uh.
She can swing till high up , my technique lousier not that high.
Halfway while playing suddenly rain~
While waiting for the rain to stop or either drizzle. But it wasn't ,it gets heavier.
My slippers like keep dropping when running in the rain .
So jingyi and me took off our slippers and run across the road. So xiasuay.
Luna and peiying at the back~
Went back to causeway , embarrassed , everyone was looking at us.

Luna bought smiley tee-shirt. I want it Maybe next week.
Books ; slippers ; bag ; shirts .. [NO MONEY] its okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment