Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy (:

No hope for my school bag. And pleaseeeee donate me some money.
I don't wanna bring a bag with all spoiled buttons. I spent my money on a shorts which cost me 30 dollars plus from MILA. It caught my eye when i first saw it.
Actually me and my sister at that time should be searching for mother's day gift.
But eventually we went for our shopping. And we decided to treat our mother for a meal .
Thats better. Maybe on tuesday.

Anyway, i am going to start on my chemistry notes. Yesterday night i finally finished my art first color studies and i am only left with one more before my prep work is completed.

Changed skin again, deleted my private blog a few dyas ago.
Updated DIKUS' blog.
NO more gossips Going to go bugis with my sister after exam . YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment