Friday, May 8, 2009

Look at my prettyy face. [edited in photoscape]
Just laugh! LUNA ):

Luna seems abit sad today. I wondered why.
Hmm.. History test was easy for the SEQ , cause what i studied came out.
I wasn't good at SBQ. So if i can really pass , i doubt it will be high marks.
I have to rely on my SEQ.

After the test npcc meeting. Given a form to nominate the heads of individual department.
And of course. vice-chair and chair person [CCA leader] I chose lunaaaa.
My dear <3
While sandra and me was studying. Peiying jingyi luna were busy onlin-ing using jingyi's phone.
I feel like playing computer.
At that time, i was super UBER hungry. Too weak to continue reading my wimpy kid P.2.
haha! i am getting more exaggerating.

I have done all the notes [physics] and preparatory work for art. [color studies]
Maybe i used too much strength in colouring , the colour pencils' tip dropped.
The biggest problem was i does not have a sharpener with me.

Enough of it. AUDITION ! here i come



No comments:

Post a Comment