Thursday, May 7, 2009


I did the hello kitty things. And its 3-D , damn cool . Kinda praising myself?
Actually i don't like hello kitty, do for the sake of yuanyu.
Yuan yu brought home my things unknowingly. Example , pencil/my toy/ ..
Wayne likes my toy. Kinder joy's toy. Some of the toys is so cool but for the others. LOUSY.

Raised flag again. Always that nervous. This resulted more incidents.
Today was NPCC day. And one of my junior fainted. Because of the uniform[heatstroke]?
But he was lucky. He had his beret dropped to the floor before he fell forward.
This saves him for being disfigured , he only got a slight cut on his nose.

After school , while waiting for jingyi to finish her unfinished homework.
Went out of the school , just to buy HELLO ! panda. [vanilla] my loveee.

OH~ my..my

Tommorrow gonna be history test.
So many outcome,causes needed to be memorize.
Gonna save money for my new wonderful dickies bagggg. I gonna buy youu.
My schoolbag buttons is going to drop out soon.
Going to enjoy after exam holidays. GO OUTTTTTT!

No comments:

Post a Comment