Sunday, May 31, 2009

My 247 th post.
Yesterday i was playing audition, while i am in game luna's sis calls me to play with her.
Whatever it is, we were both angry with each otherafter that.
She is now angry with me [ i think so ] but i'm not angry with her.
Luna doesn't online often, i only requested her to let luna online a few afternoon.

Then she started talking craps.
luna's sister: You all always don't let me play, why you all can play i cannot play?

my reply: i got my own computer to play , there's not a need that i must go your house play. I didn't say i don't let you play but to let luna play sometimes.

luna's sister: [She ignored my reply continue what she want to say.]
Why must i let luna play? Now is my time why i cannot play.

my reply : [I GOT PISSED OFF -.-] you bad girl don't let luna play.

luna's sister: [i think she went mad!] *vulgarities* [i don't rmb what she said]

my reply: i use alot of motions [sobs byebye, boo, ..] then i left the room .

Luna's sister: [whisper me] TA NI MA DE CHAO JI BAI. [She offline-d]

First time being scolded by xiao meimei.
I said she was a bad girl and she scolded me so many vulgarities
whereas because she is so young i don't blame her, i never use any vulgarities on her.

I find it funny the whole conversation now.
I don't think she really know what i mean by letting luna play sometimes.
She mistaken it as let luna play all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment