Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I don't know whether it is a good news or a bad news.
But to me, it is a bad news. I have to raise the school flag everyday until the swine flu 'danger' color change from orange to yellow. That means, when people enjoy sitting down in the classroom . I have to wait outside general office , waiting to raise flag.

Instead of that, let me summarize on what i've been doing the two days.

Monday.
English lesson was changed to social studies. Because social studies test is over, teacher allow us to do our own revision or what. I was reading wimpy kid. Stories written in the form of journals.
Doing some history notes. Listening comprehension test during the chinese lesson.
Not even prepared. Totally forgotten that there was a test.
To me, it was considered easy. I am confident of passing but too much confidence in getting full marks. But i hope i could get.

Tuesday.
Raised flag , took temperature before that. I took it again after i raised the flag.
I told the teacher that i already took my temperature.
She insist that i should take again. So troublesome.
Got back my chemistry test. 18 1/2 /25 . Thanks to jingyi. Without her even if i can pass , i doubt i can score that high.

Chinese lesson is so boring today.
Mrs ngoh showed us some videos on chinese wushu , opera (?)
I dozed off halfway. She wants us to submit work based on the video she showed us.

Thanks to wenqian for helping to take my art file.
Just because i left it in MAC after eating the breakfast and she is willing to help me take.

Kinderjoy so sweeeeet (!)
HELLO! panda is so cool (!)
I rocks (!)

I don't wanna play club dance with luna.
I always solo~
I don't wanna dance alone .

No comments:

Post a Comment