Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Finally i am back. My computer have came alive.
Done some quizzes in facebook. Got back some results for some of my papers.
Currently i failed a-maths [Almost all the question i wrong is all because of minor carelessness]
Chemistry [ stucked at one question which cost me 10 marks (?) ]
Angry/ sad was too late . I have sorted all out.
If i have did my best , there's nothing i have to worried about. Just that i need to put in more effort.
I was glad that i have really did notes for all my subjects . Effort was not wasted.
My art although i didn't get an A1/2 , its okay.
My physics passed which i wasn't really confident in. My social studies passed.

Thanks to luna [helping me to play petsociety and restaurant city.]
Thanks to yuanyu [help me complete the chinese opera photos online]
Thanks to grace chow [help me print the photos]
Thanks to jingyi [Gone to OBS , much more quieter , i mean the surroundings]

No comments:

Post a Comment