Saturday, May 23, 2009

I have a super 'chio' msn theme Somemore it is pink in colour.
[I'M LOVIN IT]

I spent about 20 mins to finish up with the images and blahblah-
So cute right!?!
Played neopets , restaurant city , pet society , audition the afternoon.
I feel like buying *-*** but no moneh!
I still need alot of money for my restaurant city.
One more white sink , glass door [big] , all the chairs and table gonna changed.
I think i would need 30 thousand plus coins. For now i only have 2000 plus.
Pathetic little amount while only buys me 2 tables.

Term 2 is going to end , holiday is coming. But to me it isn't holidays coming.
Its holidays + extra lessons in school [art| a-math| chem (maybe)| ]
This is only part of it , i think i will be going on service learning.
Annual camp , normal training [always a must in holidays] for my CCA.

I want to help in decorating the NPCC notice board. I DONT CARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment