Saturday, September 5, 2009

At the worst.

Getting from bad to worse. ):
Woke up in the morning started to do my chemistry homework.
After i have done it, went to school with luna to submit work.
But she haven does her chem so i accompany her to do her work.
For like 3 hours? What a good friend i am. :)

So many nice Korean songs out there. (LOVE)
  • Played audition awhile.
  • Plurk a few times. 
  • Watching videos.
I'm gonna do something proper later.
Finish my holiday homework as soon as possible.

There's some good news to share anyways.
  • No CCA after the September holidays until the end of the exams.
  • I'm gonna save money for SHOPPING? after exams. :)
  • My birthday is coming. :O
  • I'm gonna do my IC soon.
I hope i could pass my english for the end of year. PLEASE. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment