Sunday, September 27, 2009

Part one. .__.

THANK YOU   !
For those who is staying up JUST to send me a message to on the dot. 00:00
The present i received , i hope this things doesn't burn a big hole in your pocket :D

( I will split this birthday celebrations into half ) Stay tuned!


Thanks GRACE and YUANYU for celebrating for me :D
They tricked me using " Sembawang got popular big sale" I BELIEVED! Am i that stupid.
Before i left home , my mum actually asked me where i'm going home , i told my mum about the big sale.

After i reached the destination , i was stuffed with alot of cakes. [ Before that i ate my dinner. ]
But cannot waste their efforts what! SEE i am man good to them :D
Although you may notsee my happy expression actually seeing peoplecelebrate with me.
AT LEAST I won't feel sad or scared that no one celebrate with me.




I think the next post will be on BBQ IN THE JUNGLE
( Want to know what we have done? )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment