Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gonna be gone if there's no LAPPY.

 I feel sad . Gonna be gone if i am not allowed to use the lappy. Desktop died yesterday night.
I don't think i will be able to online everyday anymore. Some people might think it spoiled at the right time.
You guys are just so bad uh. Unless you tell me, you does not need to a computer. Photobucket

My karma in plurk will be dropping unless i freeze it? But i'm not sure when i will be plurking. Photobucket Cassadra tan shan le was enjoying her sleep at home
( She didn't came to school todayyy ) Sucha boring day in school . Changed back to original seating arrangments. Yuanyu is beside me. At least there's someone to play with me .

Friday will be going to RP again. I gonna miss computer. GRR! Next Friday will be the start of EOY. Photobucket I passed my A-MATHS test4. Though the paper isn't difficult because there's alot of CARELESS.
Like the independent of X , miss out something. Method marks counted but not answer marks.

Bye bye people. Maybe you will miss my post. But i will be back soon.
320th post.

No comments:

Post a Comment