Thursday, September 3, 2009

Little little introduction :O

Click my advertisements at the right.
Thanks :) Anyway i'm now both active in twitter and plurk :D
Hope i could update both of the things well.


Hey everybody. I knew some of you have not read my previous post wrote yesterday?
So i'm going to the link on top so you all can read it? :)
So good of me.

Yesterday night, i was busy doing a-maths. (NOT HOMEWORK!) 
Let me stress it again! Its not homework BUT its revision.
Because i'm having the test on Thursday which is today! :D

Feel so hungry the whole day.
i'm still considering whether i should go for soccer this saturday.
Scored so badly for my previous a-maths and combined science.
My weak subjects -.-

Went back home striaght after school with jingyi.
D: so sad. But i bought a white kinder bueno for myself.
Got back our progress report, i failed a-maths and combined sci.
Pathetic little girl. Its my physics which cause me to fail badly ):

Received alot of holiday assignments by teachers. (BUSY)


No comments:

Post a Comment