Sunday, September 20, 2009

DIKUS-The first family photo.


After studying at RP on Saturday , went to jingyi's house. I wasn't that scared of bell anymore.
Maybe its because of the scary male dog in Defu's house , i was shouting like hell that time. The dog is super hyper and DOGs especially likes to lick people. But i hate it , thats the reason why i try to stay away from them .

Night, the owner (jingyi) brought her dog out . But sadly , Bell shits halfway , jingyi has to wrap the shit up.
LOL. Photobucket Waited for some "women" to finish their dinner.
Went to the basketball court after that , i still can remember that i nearly knock onto bell. ):
I think i won't be able to go home if i knocked onto bell.
Jingyi will use her martial arts to beat me up. Photobucket  I think tuesday i won't be able to online.
My sister will be bringing her laptop to work.


Bye people. Help me to click the ads if there's any.

No comments:

Post a Comment