Thursday, September 17, 2009

What if ?

I can't think of any words to describe except for GUNDO BARBI PUNTEH .Photobucket
I brought my tie but i just can't find it so i lend one tie from my junior. What the HELL?!
Until its art lesson , when i was about to keep the tie , i saw my own tie in my bag.
Photobucket  This animation toally describes what i'm feeling that time.
Had e-maths test straight after the recess. Many said that time wasn't enough for them to complete the test.
I totally agree MAN! Photobucket I haven even complete my working for the graph .
There's still a possibility that i will pass but the chances are not high.
Hopefully , i wish i hope (at least) a pass. I brought only art file, papers and a storybook to school .
So damn light.  I love this day alot when i no need to bring much books whereas others days, my bag is ..



Photobucket I'm gonna to thanks yuanyu for lending mye storybook although her book have torns here or there. I am feeling hungry. ):

WHAT IF ?


What if i have curly hair? LOL. No pictures to post so i post this . I perm it myself. (A sense of proud-ness)Photobucket


Cute ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment