Monday, September 7, 2009

Crayon shin chan <3

 
Crayon Shin Chan is cutee. :O
Accompany my sister to Dover, she had meetup with a blogshop owner.
The owner is late for one hour. 
We are not the only ones who were waiting for her. 
After one an hour .. she push along her a few boxes of discs. 
Actually she was selling korean and many other countries discs in livejournal. 
But i am not sure of the link. 
My sister bought g-dragon's -hearbreaker and bigbang's -big show. 
I got to watch it since she bought it :)

Took a bus down to bugis after that. 
Ate lunch, shopping, went home after that. 


What a boring life. Went home do my chinese homework . -goodgirl-
Morning, woke up early did my physics and english essay. 
Another sentence -goodgirl-
I hope i could start my revision on wednesday. :D
-GOODGIRL-
Ohya.

No comments:

Post a Comment