Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dara's new MV "KISS" with LEE MIN HO.

This is my loveeeee <3 T.O.P (BIG BANG);Photobucket


Click the above link (UP THERE)


Guess who is it here? Its DARA (2NE1) and LEE MIN HO.
I thought it was T.O.P , so damn shocked when i saw this
So i googled then i found out it wasn't him.
If not , i will be jealous. I think i will go mad if he was him Photobucket
Went to study with jingyi and cute cassandra tan shan le today at Republic poly's library. (sucha a good girl)
Did my chemistry. Some notes blahblah.
But we spent quite alot of time using the computer there.

Sometimes what i wonder what makes some girls wanted to act and wear like a boy.
Having a girl as their "girl" friend.Photobucket
And some girls completely transform themselves into a boy. I can't even differentiate their sex.

Have KFC for my lunch and i saw the free toys they're giving for the chicky meal.
I go GAGAGAGA. Photobucket Its crayon shin chan. I promised i will buy chicky meal tmr.
Its a must. Of course with JINGYI, she likes it too .
I almost melted the moment i walked out of my house.
Morning -cooling.      Afternoon- HOT.      Evening -normal.Photobucket

Hmm, i think my post is quite attractive for now .

No comments:

Post a Comment