Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Freaking PISSED.

Photobucket Freaking pissed!

This shall be a very EMOTIONAL post. Photobucket They're freaks. Selfish FREAKS.Photobucket
Anyway ! I'm not gonna care about those freaks. I enjoyed schooling everyday ever since yuanyu sat beside me.
She must be happy seeing her name here.
Photobucket My birthday is coming , i will looking forward this. But always end up being SAD cause my birthday is always dring the exam period. Why I didn't get to born on days like christmas/ April fool ?

I can't believe it that i didn't touch lappy for one day Photobucket
I heard some praises? Nevermind if you didn't praise me or what.
I don't care :D I'm HAPPY it's alright.
Get to prank call people AND people still mistaken me as her friend. LALALAL.
Photobucket I slept from 7pm till 10 pm yesterday night , not sure why i feel so tired suddenly. D:
Got back e-maths paper , workings are right answers are also correct BUT marks are not given ..
Didn't check my papers , i shouldnt blame on anything / anyone Photobucket
I did study before the test bt still failed , DON'T ask me for the marks !

No comments:

Post a Comment