Saturday, September 19, 2009

I miss AUDITION. Super.hot guy!!


Photobucket So going gagaga over him . Look at the photos . OH-MY-GOD. Gonna all save it in my phone.
Currently unable to do anything in this lappy. Games - facebook , frigging slow when play pet society/ restuarant city . But cannot help it.
Cassandra tan shan le  thinks that T.O.P is gay. Maybe she doesn't knows how to admire one person uh?
I can see comments about T.O.P like ..
  1. So Sexi!!!!!!!
    So Hawtt!!!!!!
    So Kawaiii!!!!!
    the sniper pics are just to cool!
    I can’t wait for this movie!!!! XD XD
    Choi Seung-hyun Fighting!!!!! <3


 
Thats the reason why girls going crazy because of him.
I shall put one of the hottest picture in my blogPhotobucket
I miss playing audition D: Feel like playing it but this lappy can't really plays well. I want my desktop back.

No comments:

Post a Comment