Friday, October 3, 2008

BACK .
Because of exams and my twin sis de PSLE .
So my omputer's connection wire is kept by my mama ,
But my twin sis , hahas, go find , no need me to find.
And she let me use it first :D So good.

Yesterday ,
After school , go eat lunch and went to sandra house. .
To watch movie , LOL!
Peiying and jingyi scared , si dou yao say me scared. -.-
WULIAO.
I see halfway go home , (movie name ) what the first rule or ?!
And i mistaken the thurday's timetable to wednesday timetable -.-
Bring wrong books, :D

Nevermind cause my bag is light.
And i heard a news that after exams , koky is going to catch girl's hair.
LOL! Heard from qiyin , qiyin said my hair will tio caught too .
I still thinking that after exams go cut hair sia.
:D , it is now damaged by koky.
BUT WHO CARES ? i go cut . Make it more layered.
Make her blood vessels burst :D

Today
During the first period , teacher bring peishi to change skirt cause is short -.-
LOL! , in future i think more will have new skirts or worn before skirt.
Eeeeeeyer , never wash before one.

Then art lesson , the nur confiscated kah seng's phone.
And during lesson , he sit behind me , like keep moaning his phone.
LOL!

Scared that she go complain to th nadia we all kept our phone.
And my one is at grace chow chio bu there :D .

After school , we , go take 912 around singapore -.-

BYE ALL .
I think i cannot be onlining often until my twin sis have her psle over .

No comments:

Post a Comment