Thursday, October 16, 2008

LOL ! Finally back from sentosa amazing race.
Before we reach sentosa , whole class was wah-ing~ in bus .
I bet i will have muscle pain tmr.
And i going to skip npcc training tmr , yeah !~

Especially going to the dragon trail
Which was long and tiring on the way going there ,
big ants were crawling around there ~ damn disgusting -.-

But we didnt have time to finish all the 5 stations ! :(
But only finish 4 stations, luna and peiying 3 stations.
Jingyi first group to finish all the stations lorh , good la !~ :D

But it was fun , i get to get into water for 3 times ?
LOL! damn stinks but never get to taste the water , :D

On the way back to school was tiring ,almost slept there !~
Then go KFC eat the n go home le.
Quickly bath before i on com !~ :D

Yesterday

Get back english paper two , quite disappointing lo .
Fail by 6 marks but it was only paper two .
So i go asked teacher whether i passed my paper 1 .
She said my paper one was okay.
But overall i think it will be a pass beh :D

Hahas , my geography just passed (:
It was a damn difficult paper , but lucky that i passed.
I pass history with A2 :D
Happy cans !?
LOL!

But i think my science no cure le.
33 1/2 in total , THE WHOLE PAPER.
Like what the hell , that i score a 30 plus,
Cant even get into one pure science class can ?!

Nvm ! :(
I go last class , Then after school, go around places eateat .
Wait till 5 plus go back school, then 7 go up hall listen koky talk.
LOL! Damn boring .
Koky asked a question : did you see me untidy before.
Qiyin , luna , jingyi , me ! : yessss!~
Still got more girls said yes !~

Koky look towards our direction and say , who say me untidy ,!
Stand up and tell me !

Parents and students was laughing .
(:

Luna told me that my 'wkakakakakaka' virus has infected her whole family.
Now , her family keep using , 'wakakakakaka' the word !~

It rocks can !~ wkaakkakaka :D

No comments:

Post a Comment