Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tags replied :D

Peiying : no wonder. :D
Luna : LOL! you write to him la !~
Jingyi : you understand what i am writing mehs.
You dont understand dont say i stupid .
Cause i understand what i am writing :D


Today went to school to hand in option form .
(: Wake up damn early .
My sister went running, then i wake up eat my breakfast.

School is like damn empty.
Then me and peiying wait outside school for luna jingyi and sandra.
Sandra say she coming .
LOL, wait until so tired (:

Went to mac to eat breakfast or 'lunch'
I was waiting for the lunch time , but too late.
I was too hungry that i bought the breakfast .
Somemore i count down to the lunch time . -.-

Went to peiying house see hotshot .
Then went home .
I finally confess my love to someone i love .
That is .. (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment