Saturday, October 25, 2008






Yesterday went to sentosa .
It is a class outing and me and luna were late okays ?!
Luna : lol!~
We went vivo to had our lunch first take a train to palawan beach there.
Qiyin they all had their bicycle ride.
While me wayne luna went palawan beach first :D

Luna went to buy water gun , i was like shooting at the birds .
So lame ! (:
Suddenly a reporter came to me .
Ask me whether i knew what happen at the right side of the beach .
I told him i only knew there is polices :D
I dont know anything (:
LOL ! he asked me whether my name can be posted up on newspaper.
NO! :D

So stupid luh , but in the first place he should have asked this question .
So wont so much time :D

After wayne afiq vincent jun rui jin yuan went to change .
Eat finish went home .
8 plus ba :D .


No comments:

Post a Comment