Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My legs is tired can ?!
Was like !@#$%^&*((*&&^%%$#@!
I was thinking of giving present to XX but i scared saw till i will faint~!

Was walking to my classroom , saw mrs kok .
U-turn walk to canteen ! i bet she saw me !~
.__.
Had a 4 period PE, play only one match .
And we were sitting down for the time to pass by.
Heroes was the champion :D
Jingyi's group , must support . (:
i fell down , ahahahahah !~

After recess , all the sec2s was sitting in the hall till school ends .
-.- My leg ..
Was talking about the results , two express students is dropping to NA.
Hope is not luna ! if not i cannot play w luna liaos .
Life wont be fun , without a TOY (:
Our class overall percentage was like 58. something, marks?
My science failed damn bad can , if not i can have option 3 !!

My mama going to get me a tutor .
LOL! hell -.-

Tomorrow will be the Frisbee game ending ceremony.
:D
Finally no more frisbee, (:

After school , wait for sandra so long .
Then i started to compose some funny music .
First day , go for plastic surgery. ( zheng rong)
Tomorrow , go for facial. ( mei rong)
Nextnext day , your face is damage. ! (hui rong)
I bet you dont know what i said.
Treat it as you didnt see anything (:

No comments:

Post a Comment