Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm back with alot of good english in my head. :D

Monday
Brought all my materials and my file looks like it will be bursting anytime .
ANYWHERE !
My art was fabulous, so happy, i find it so chio :D

First paper was the history.
OMG ! , it is easy but time is way too little
cause i ans wrong question w wrong ans -.-
Was like rushing through in the last few mins ?
What is done cannot be undone. ! .___.
And the question carries alot of marks

After school , went mac to study with qiyin .
WOOTS !
We were looking outside through the glass.
Discussing about whether someones goes in and cant get out .
:D

I mean the person cant get out from the toilet !
A uncle walks pass , looking at the toilet .
Ponder awhile and he walks in , Few mins after that.
Student gathered around the toilet trying to help him out ?
But failed and they went away.

From the mac i still can hear banging sounds coming from the toilet .
LOL!
Finally the uncle knows how to open the door
, came out , look as if he is possessed. .____.

Tuesday

Wake up damn early , wait them in the interchange and jingyi is late .
.___.
Go school first , teach luna geography :D.
So good of me !~
Quite confident in my geography.
But maths no confidence in passing it .
And i might not be taking A-maths. -.-
Nevermind i take POA . :D

After school , went to peiying house .
Funny things happen , all day long , i was laughing .

I found that my file is same as bernard (?) .____.

No comments:

Post a Comment