Thursday, October 9, 2008

LOL, last exam le :D
No need to study anymore .
And after today iwill be busy on the next following days . :D
Cause i can go out , and i bought a new specs for myself.
I will bring it to school on monday . And tmr is a marking day .
So no need to go school ~ WOOTS.

Maths is super easy and now i got the confidence in getting a-maths again .
Like so stupid :D

After the exam so early still eating breakfast -.-
Then luna dont dare to go in kfc , persuading her until pekchek -.-
She likes standing outside.
LOL, and i left my phone in kfc , peiying go hide it .
I only gotten it back when i'm going home !
I was like missing my handphone cause it is lost
, peiying lied to me that it was at jingyi there .
I was missing this baobei like so long !

On the way to the sandra house to watch movies again.
Saw malay students form siling sec, then they start singing.
Then was like so noisy , then keep talking to us , so dulan .
:D

Wish that they could get out of the bus quickly :X

No comments:

Post a Comment