Sunday, October 5, 2008

Yesterday ,
Woke up in a 'BEAUTIFUL MORNING'
Play computer before meeting qiyin jiejie .
Disgusted by calling her jiejie :D

My stomach was calling me to go eat lunch .
So i go cwp first ,hoping that she will come early :D .
Then saw her after 10 min like that .
We go eat lunch first , mac, then deciding where should we study.
Might as well yi bian chi yi bian study.
Good idea :D

Gossiping about someone in our class, super irritating .
Only when she got stomache , she will keep quiet .

Then qiyin started to draw her art prep work .
LOL!
Then she says her drawing is smelly.
I look over , then i say so ugly .
i repeat my sentence again to her : your artwork is ugly and smelly. :D

She pekchek when i says this :X .
Then i continue to do my maths.
I was doing my union then ask qiyin whether she knows
then she says she dont know how to do -.- .
But in the end i teach her , she teach me , i know how to do.
So pro of me.
I continue to keep disiao her art work .
And finally her artwork is finish , LOL!

I also do finish my maths.
Then i re-edit my artwork to a smaller piece of paper .
Hahas, draw only like a few mins , then finish liao .
i went on to memorize my maths formula.

I successfully rmb all :D like so happy .

After that ,i copy qiyin geography notes ,
Then her notes is good but the drawing ..
eg, she draw a car with a 'beep beep' word beside it ,
explaining that car is a kind of transport.
LOL!

Today .
Also wake up early ,
Do my notes.
Science history maths geography.
Now i only left geography and a little bit of science notes needed to be done.
I shall revise on my history today :D .

Monday i will go mac w qiyin to study .
Good children always rmb to study but not sleeping. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment