Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today was the closing ceremony for the PE.
Girls were shouting like hell and me , NO VOICE !~
And i have to repeat my sentence at least two times so ppl could hear .
Was like talk until i was tired.
I rather keep my mouth shut :D

After that was the police talk, something like that.
(: What outrage of modesty.
Which i always do to the girls :D
I'm molester , whoooo!~ Scare them away la .

Went back to class to take report book .
Before that ms gan was giving consent form for maths remedial .
Only for those who failed maths .
Kah seng scored higher than me in maths

Ms gan: shobana , blahblah , come .
* me turn around , talk to kahseng.
KAIYI: ehh, your maths didnt score that good lehs,
Need to have remedial go there take your consent form la.
*Kahseng took his bag go to teacher there , wants a form from teacher.
*me laughing to siao .
* Luna was also laughing at kahseng
Then he went back to his own seat after being cheated by me !
KAIYI: you stupid leh, if you need remedial i also need liao lo,
your maths scored higher than me .
( dont know if you know what i am writing about ?)
Aiya , nvm if you dont know . i forgive you !~

No comments:

Post a Comment