Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yesterday !

Got back my maths and science mcq marks :D
I pass my maths with 61 marks . Woots ~ can opt for a-maths le :D
Like so happy can !
Science mcq just pass 15/30
Others dont know but i hope i could pass my science (:

During recess , go eat one stall which is new open de.
LOL! The rice , tsktsk , i dont wan to eat that stall liaos :D
After school , go eat and go home le .


Today !

Morning , go eat with luna only ,
Cause peiying and jingyi hate me , so luna company me :(

Got back only chinese and luna win me by 0.25 !
But round off still same marks (:

I keep talking then the ms fish change my seat to the front row !
Damn dulan, now cannot talk lorh !

After recess was the SBS talk ,
It is all about craps , i was sitting until my leg pain.
I was about to fall asleep , damn boring session .

During PE lesson , it is a so-call PE lesson .
Play frisbee again . Girls from 2E5 only split into two groups play.
And we win , wahahahahaahahah , too pro liaos :D

After school , wait for peiying , jingyi go johor find chickens liaos .
So good of me , or else i will be staying at home play com ! (:
They eat, i see, they eat , luna emo !~

Then started raining cats and dogs.
I see cats but not dogs lorh !LOL!
woooooof~!

No comments:

Post a Comment