Sunday, October 12, 2008

I finally cut my hair , my fringe is not that short anyway.
At least i got my hair layered but not too much , :D


I cut it yesterday , went to bugis and amk hub with my twin sisters
Bought a shirt that cost me 19.90.
Went back home so early . ,
Cant find the hoodie that peiying wants. LOL!
She said she could find it , i bet she wont !

Then went home play computer .
Suddenly mad people started calling me ~
Said that sandra left her phone in admir kfc/mac , tell me go down and take it .
It was like 9 plus , LOL!
But i was not that easily tricked ,
I called luna ,

KAIYI: ehh, luna , you got sandra house no . ?
got one baichi say she left her phone at mac/kfc , tell me go take -.-
LUNA : what you say ! repeat again ! with *giggles*
KAIYI: aiya , dont play liaos , wan laugh then laugh lorh.
LUNA: *LAUGH*
KAIYI : OKAY BYEBYE . !

They will think not fun at all lorh ! wahahahhaahha! :X
I continue my game after the call !

No comments:

Post a Comment